- Runny nose / eyes
- Itchy eyes, lips, mouth, throat
- Hives / rash
- Constricted airway
- Sinus headache
- Restlessness / hyperactivity
- Physical response to certain foods or odors
- Cortisone shots and creams
Benefits of our M’lis Allergy Program:
- Detoxification to cleanse the body and strengthen the immune system. Know that the body heals itself by walking back through health problems, meaning that allergic symptoms may manifest before they recede.
- Healthy eating and nutritional supplementation to help the adrenal glands make their own cortisone. Many victims of allergies experience improvement with proper nutrition. Studies have shown that certain vitamins and minerals can help the adrenals (and other organs) to produce enough cortisol (and other hormones) to interfere with the allergic reaction. Vitamin C is stored in the adrenals and is probably the most important nutrient for the allergic person, acting as an antihistamine and detoxifying agent. Pantothenic Acid is a precursor of cortisol. Vitamin B6, calcium, vitamin A, and zinc are important to make the adrenals function better. M’lis DAILY and COMPLETE provide these important nutrients. A healthy immune system is less sensitive to common allergens.
- Food Allergy Self-Test will help to determine allergic reactions to foods. Once a reaction manifests, the item will be removed from the diet and later re-introduced when the immune system has been strengthened.
DISCLAIMER: Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. No product is intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease. Consult your health care professional before use. By viewing this website you acknowledge that the information provided does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.