- Painful inflammation of the joints
- Muscular aches and pains
- Deformities of the hands and feet
- Progressive and degenerative effects
- Cortisone injections
Benefits of our M’lis Arthritis Program:
- Body cleansing to eliminate accumulated toxins and wastes and strengthen vital organs
- Juice therapy to rebuild and strengthen body tissues
- Correction of health destroying conditions, which led to disease development
- Normalization of metabolic processes to limit further deterioration and encourage processes of repair
- Helping to rebuild, strengthen and maintain the overall health of the body
M’lis believes that arthritis is a metabolic disease resulting from longtime abuses of normal bodily processes, and therefore cannot be corrected by chemical drugs or surgery. Only by correcting and eliminating the underlying causes and abnormal conditions that were responsible for its development, can the many forms of arthritis be halted or improved.
Necessary Steps of the M’lis Program:
- Detoxification, to cleanse the entire body of accumulated toxins and waste materials, including the areas around affected joints. Detoxification will also help a person to overcome chronic constipation, a contributing factor of arthritis, and restore the peristaltic action of the bowels.
- The elimination of health-destroying foods. In treating degenerative conditions, what you do not consume is as important as what you do. Most people eat a diet high in refined, processed and devitalized foods that destroy health. These items have been proven beyond all doubt to contribute, both directly and indirectly, to arthritis. They also stand in the way of recovery.
- A restorative nutritional diet, made up of natural, living foods. Only through healthy eating and live foods can one hope to achieve health and vitality. Raw fruit and vegetable juices are key to the arthritis program. They provide vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that aid in digestion and adequately feed the cells that are involved in keeping the bones, joints and muscles in healthy condition. Vitamin and mineral supplementation is also essential for tissue strength and nutritional balance.
- Exercise, natural sunlight, hot and cold showers, and sufficient rest are additional components of the M’lis Arthritis Program.
There is not a magic cure for arthritis. Freedom from this condition must be achieved through the healing power inherent in the body itself. By actively supporting this power and creating more favorable conditions, the body will repair and rebuild, and the pain of arthritis can be a thing of the past.
DISCLAIMER: Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. No product is intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease. Consult your health care professional before use. By viewing this website you acknowledge that the information provided does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.