- Vaginal Dryness
- Anxiety, mood swings
- Poor sleep quality
- Memory problems
- Blood sugar highs & lows
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
- Water retention
- Depressed libido
The Hormone Problem
- The federal government has added estrogens used in postmenopausal hormone therapy and oral contraceptives to its list of “known” human carcinogens.”- USA Today
- Hormones direct our bodies, telling us when to grow, when to slow and every step to take in between. Hormone levels change over a lifetime, presenting special challenges and transitional periods. This is particularly true for women experiencing menopause.
- Pre-menopause and menopause are natural transitional hormone periods in the human life cycle, much like that of puberty, and should be experienced as a natural stage of life, not treated like a disease. All hormonal symptoms are due to an imbalance of hormones instead of a shortage.
- In mainstream medicine, hormonal symptoms (PMS) and menopause are seen as hormonal deficiency, for which routine treatment is synthetic hormone replacement. The conventional medical approach is to force a women’s body to live with hormone levels associated with childbearing years.
- Women are prescribed with hormone replacement therapy like Prempro, Premarin, and Premphase which been shown to increase risks of breast cancer, stokes, heart attacks, blood clots, cardiovascular disease, and dementia.
Benefits of our M’lis Hormone Balance Program:
- Hormones are “chemical messengers” which are produced and secreted by numerous glands in the body. Once a hormone is released into the bloodstream it instructs target cells and/or glands to produce particular substances (such as other hormones). These hormones stimulate or inhibit the actions of cells everywhere, depending on the needs of the body. Thus, although very different in their functions, different hormones are dependant on each other to produce a balanced chemical environment in the body. If the body is toxic and not functioning at optimal levels it may not be able to produce and regulate hormone levels as needed. M’lis recommends body cleansing (Detoxification) as a critical internal program for hormonal imbalances, to help eliminate accumulated toxins and wastes and to strengthen vital organs.
- Hydration – drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to speed up cleansing and elimination.
- A diet high in plant sterols, which are easily converted to human estrogens and progesterone in the body, has been shown to reduce or eliminate menopausal symptoms. Plant sterols help your body make and take whatever it needs.
- Dietary modification to strengthen and support body organs and tissues, including 100% nutrition through DAILY Multivitamin / Multimineral.
- M’lis BALANCE & WILD YAM CREAM are used to help stimulate the body to make and utilize all of its own necessary hormones.
- Exercise to improve internal sluggishness and poor elimination, both of which contribute to hormonal imbalances.
DISCLAIMER: Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. No product is intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease. Consult your health care professional before use. By viewing this website you acknowledge that the information provided does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.